Tuesday 13 December 2011

Review of Vivid By Isis The Enchantress

Vivid is the latest file I have from Isis, is it the best ? well thats hard to say, I love all her files each has its own style and each its own merits, I will say for sure I have not listened to anything from Isis I have not loved, or fell in love with while listening.

I have listened to Vivid 6 times in two weeks, each time I listen I 'feel' better, let me try to explain that.

The first time I listened I awoke completely feeling alive, buzzing, ready to face the world, It was late so I had to go to sleep anyway, the next day i was focused 'on the ball' so to speak.

As i continued to listen each time, my focus, drive, wanting to do things , increased, it was like an elixir, a potent vitamin boost, my confidence increased.

This masterpiece has everything you need to improve your 'wanting to do good'  I want to be better for Isis so i'm going to keep listening regulary.

Its a theme with Isis's files, Her files make me feel good about myself and my feelings towards others, subtle improvements in how i see the world, and my interactions within it.

Thank You Isis yet again for Your Love and Guidance.

http://isis-the-enchantress.blogspot.com/2011/08/vivid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment