Sunday 20 November 2011

The Journey Back Begins

Isis has now started to reverse the effect of numerous hours spent trancing to others files over that 8 month period, much of what she has told me is frightening for me to think about, i came really close to being enslaved permantley by the Hypnodomme, in just a few more weeks, maybe days i would have been unreachable, the real me lost forever and replaced by the implanted personality.

Isis used her fantastic understanding of hypnosis to first stop the progression of the implanted personality and divert its attention away from its destructive control of me to actually being constructive.

This programming was deeply implanted into my subconsious and I am amazed at how adeptly Isis was able to reverse this dark path I was treading within my mind.
After just one session with Isis I felt markedly safer, I said "i feel much better Isis"  Isis wisely replied "this is one small step" , "there are still many potential issues and concerns.

I wasnt sure at that point , I now felt great, but my trust of Isis kept me from believing my own thinking , little did I know how deeply affected I still  was , and how I was till so vunerable to being dragged back to that dark place in just a few minutes with the wrong hypnodomme if they so wished.

I still had dozens of triggers implanted deep within my subconsious mind , these had to be removed!  Isis had told me if she wanted to she could have taken what was done, and used it to her benefit, maybe other less scroupless hypnotists my have taken advantage of me in that state, However I trusted Isis completetly to reverse these suggestions, but this was going to take a lot more time than one session.

It is important to Isis that hypnosis brings out the best in me, the best I can be, enriching My life and giving back in equal amounts.
For all the love taken in the same amount is given back. This fantastic principle is upper most in achieving equilibrium for myself and my well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment