Tuesday 31 January 2012

The right path is sometimes easy to slip off

Its funny how easy it is to stray, a path can look straight, easy to follow, and yet we stray, we try the branch to the left or the branch off right, we know its bad idea, we know its gonna be the wrong decision , but heck, we do it anyway.

Its certainly in my nature to explore thats for sure.

I had got to a safe place, safe for me anyway, i'm very suggestable as you know, and safe for me means sticking to the path, its not that the other paths are really bad, its just best to stick with one message, one guide, one mentor.

Once again left with time and space to wander i did, i found myself pulled in different directions, and new suggestions deeply rooted in my mind conflicted with my chosen path, it was making me feel rotten, yes rotten is an accurate way of describing how i felt, i felt i had let down My Goddess, and I was wasting the time of others while i took one step this way then one that way.

All these paths are good for someone , just not me i guess, everytime i experiment i get into trouble, not anyones fault but my own, i only have myself to blame.

After all this Isis yet again made me see some sense, I needed to get grounded, focused, and most of all looking after myself again.

Isis is my Goddess, She is also my friend, i'm lucky to have her as my guide, and i,m lucky she is so understanding too :)

Thanks to Isis i am back on track, balanced and feeling happy again, i'm optimistic that there is no end to how good things can be,  Isis always reminds me to look after myself first and foremost.

In time i will hopefully get better doing it for myself with Isis as my guide. Isis would never want me to be dependent on her for my well being,  She is my light in darkness , it is up to Me to be the best i can be.

It took me wandering off for a few weeks to realise this, they say Onwards and Upwards and thats how i really feel when I let Isis guide me, using her insight, her skill as a Hypnotist and warm heart to light the way of the path i have chosen to tread.

Thank You yet again Isis for everything You do for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment