Saturday 5 November 2011

Beginnings

What I am about to describe has evolved over the last 8 months.


I was looking for hypnosis files to improve my golf and stumbled across an erotic file by a hypnotist which was a freebie on youtube.
The descriptions were minimal, but I was intrigued by comments left by others who had listened to the file.
I couldn't believe what the file did to me! I was so aroused just listening to someone's voice. I was stunned!
Maybe I was submissive, given some of my past sexual history and given the effect the file I found had on me, I had to wonder.


I started to look on the Internet for others, and found loads of others by the same hypnotist, as well as others from another popular HypnoDomme.


Listening over and over to these files got me very sexually aroused, but it became addictive, very addictive. 


what I didn't realize at that time was the total effect that they would have on me.  


I had no idea the rabbit hole I was entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment