Saturday 5 November 2011

Down into Darkness

I was just seeking an outlet for my surprisingly newly found submissive side, and some fun.

I got much much more than I bargained for.

If it had been what I wanted, it certainly would have been a bonus.

but it wasn't, it was more like a nightmare I couldn't seem to wake up from!

I listened to one file three months ago (the intent of which I wasn't aware of) that suggested i got involved with the HypnoDomme community.

In the process of doing that, I found myself involved with a hypnodomme who gave me a file of hers for free. It left me me unable to touch myself ( chastity ).How could a file have such an effect, I certainly tried but was unable. I explained my situation to Her, and She told me that was the idea, I would have to Obey Her now.

She then gave me another file with instructions, and again I did what she wanted. I started to get to a point where I was in constant arousal to the point where I felt I was about to cum for hours on end, then it would die down, and then I would edge again for her to the same point.
I begged her to release me , I was so under her control, helpless to the pleasure and control. Instead of releasing me from the suggestions, she gave me another file and more instructions.
Release was allowed only while trancing  to one of her files, and I can't even begin to describe the pleasure I felt.
My life was filled with days of edging, and release only while in trance. I felt lost to the control she seemed to exert over me.

The more i listened to Her and Her files the more I changed - even my personality changed. Being aroused was everything to me. Nothing else mattered, only my own sexual enjoyment and her soft controlling voice.

She continued to change me, i developed fetishes for ladies shoes and being forced to perform sexual acts on my Mistress while in trance, these included bondage acts.

After a week or so of hours of listening every night (I hardly slept ) i became hers, totally hers. She started to ask me for money which i gave to her. More files followed, more instructions, more pleasure, I was hopelessly under Her spell.

Did i mention I am married!

I sent a message to her saying that if my wife noticed the money leaving the bank all hell may break loose, she said "don't worry", and used a trigger to make me so aroused I had to trance again for relief.

I was feeling tortured, and I knew this was getting out of hand. I could feel the control she had changing the very person I was inside.

Someone that I had become friendly with online suggested that I speak to Isis, "Isis can help you. Trust her. She knows about this," he said.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't contact Isis; The Hypnodommes control of my subconscious were stopping me from seeking help from Isis.

There was a voice in my head that I trusted, I needed help, and  I was trying to act. It felt like the hardest thing I ever had to do. I felt ripped apart, like two different people at odds with each other. One needing help and the other urging me on to contact the Hypnodomme and beg for more of  Her Control and Pleasure.

A part of me was overpowering My own will. I was being compelled to contact Her again !.

While i was struggling internally, something happened that seemed to break the "spell" for a moment, but Her pull was so strong I still could hardly think.

This hypnodomme kept trying to trigger me, and I was so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment