Saturday 5 November 2011

The Light of Isis

After much pushing by my friend i managed to contact Isis as he suggested.

Isis explained what can happen and how seemingly innocent recordings and actions could have greater effect than I realized. She explained how suggestions implanted can become a real part of your personality. I finally was able to let Isis hypnotize me to help me deal with my seemingly dual self. What she found was that within me I now had a part of me that acted independently of the rest of me. It was a part that could ultimately be in control, and the me that I had always known myself to be would be lost. Apparently that part of me knew more than the rest of me did, and was very close to being in full control. It was gradually taking over me, and telling me what I desired. Even dreams were reinforcing its control. I was constantly aroused at night, and wasn't sleeping well, when I was sleeping at all..

I didn't know that I had walked into a field full of landmines. Erotic hypnosis seemed like fun. It was full of pleasure. I had no idea how destructive it could be to the life I had, and potentially to my relationship. It was getting to the point that I was almost indifferent to my wife. The hypnodomme who hypnotized me kept telling me that she was the only one that mattered, and that I should focus only on her. The part of me that obeyed her took that to mean that my wife didn't matter.

As I have come to understand it, files I had listened to in the beginning laid a foundation for me to be submissive to women  - something I never had been before. I found myself reacting to things in unusual ways ( an urge to kneel at womens feet ), but it seemed to have become the new "natural" for me. I couldn't help myself, and it helped me to become submissive to other women, which in turn made me ripe for this hypnodomme's work. In a few short weeks I had become unrecognizeable to myself in many ways.

listening to many hypnodommes files changed my personality, made me very submissive to women, I didn't ask to to be that way, i wasn't that way before.

Some will wonder if a powerful hypnodomme can change your whole personality. In my experience the answer is YES. The changes they effect can sneak up on you without you realizing the extent of what is happening.

If you had asked me only a month ago if a hypnodomme could change me into a mindless drone, I would have scoffed, and I would have been naively wrong, very wrong.

It is what you think you know that can get you into trouble. The fact is there was a lot I didn't know before i was dragged to the bottom of a long dark tunnel. It was pleasurable for a time, but I had no idea that opening the door meant I would be going where I did. I did not ask for these things to happen, and often had no idea of the true scope of what was occurring. I would not even remember the trances.

I owe Isis more than I could ever hope to repay her, she saved my personality as I know it.

Isis is my light amongst the darkness of my experience of the world of erotic hypnosis, and I thank her with all my heart for her guidance and love.

As Isis helps me more on my journey back from darkness I will post again of my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment